It's Here... Almost.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

oh heyhey

guess wat? i changed the plot. NOT LIKE ANYONE'S GONNA READ IT ANYWAY.

haha. here's ur first look at chapter one.

"Really, Jason. You should stop thinking about her!" Kaine waved his hand in annoyance. Then with the same hand, he pushed the door open and walked in. Jason followed behind, with an amused smile on his face.

"Aw c'mon, I came here for coffee, not a lecture!"

"Well you're gonna get both." Kaine took his seat opposite Jason and opened the menu."What'll you have?"

"The usual." Jason mumbled. He grabbed the pepper shaker and observed it in his hands, even going so far as to sniff it. Then he placed the shaker back and stared at the wooden table.

"Right. So where was I?"

Tracing the lines of the table, Jason didnt look up but answered, "You were about to call for a waitress and order our food?"

Kaine sat back in his chair and sighed. "I was talking about how you should get a new girlfriend."
A nod was all Kaine got in return.

"Seriously Jason... ARGH can you stop staring at the table and listen to me?!!?"

"Okay okay..." Jason looked up at Kaine and grinned widely. "I'm all ears, Kaine."

"Right. Would you act your age please?" Jason's grin inverted into an exaggerated frown. "Oh very funny haha I am laughing. LISTEN TO ME! GET A GIRLFRIEND. NOW. OR SOON. I don't care what colour or size or if she is even human JUST GET ONE."

"Why? Why are you so fussed up, I mean it's MY LIFE not yours. How does me being single affect you anyway? Worried people might think we're gay?"

"No! OF COURSE NOT. I don't know why I even bother anyway. But the fact is we're good friends and I think it would MUCH better for your reputation if you get a girlfriend."

Jason yawned and held his head with his hands. "Are we gonna drink coffee or not?"

"Wait. Look you're a FAMOUS CELEBRITY GUY okay? We both are! And while all our colleagues and well, me, are getting really hot girls, you just complain about how you and Natalie have been dating for 2 years and now you've broken up and you're sad.... Just get over it okay?"
"I can't. I'm a long relationship kind of person."

Kaine sighed. He turned around and called for a waiter then turned back to Jason. "You're in Hollywood! Celebrities aren't long relationship people. Some are. But you shouldnt be! You shouldn't wait for some special girl to start a relationship with. Just go flirt with some pretty girl. Trust me, it's just as satisfying."

Shaking his head in disapproval, Jason ran his fingers through his short brown hair and closed his eyes. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and saw Kaine staring right back at him. "I don't know. I can't. I'm not like that! And I'm tired. I need my coffeeeeee...."

okay. i would like to write more but im running out of juice. so yar. comments are welcomed with BIG FAT OPEN ARMS!

1 Comments:

Blogger karyn said...

I like Jason's character! And the plot is very realistic. Keep it coming!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home